and rained....

The Rain God continued being peeved with Li'l Johnny and thus, even this weekend it rained and rained and rained. But, see my determination.... even in this, i went out to jog hoping some (my) society girl would notice this madness as a proof of my committment and loyalty to anything I do but, that was not to be. To add insult to injury, my roommates (would-rather-watch-a game-than-play one kind of folks) decided to label this as yet another of my tricks saying it wasn’t sweat rather raindrops...... One guy was even willing to taste my sweat (raindrops to him) to act as an arbitrator..... Phew! the very idea was repulsive. Sit tight morons and keep fagging. By the way, had a puff after a long-long time..... it was raining heavily and had been through a 4 hrs lecture..... thought it would give some reprieve..... only to realize that I had lost it.... the deep-rooted fantasy "of holding FIRE between my fingers" which appealed and ultimately cajoled me into it during college days had vanished through the rain..... Good or Bad??... don’t know..... Who am i to judge but yes! i miss smoking whenever it rains

Comments

Popular Posts