Bicurious me....

Some very simple questions which flashed in my mind today and which i plan to ask many of my friends before arriving at any conclusion:

1. Is the journey more enjoyable or the destination?

2. In life, have you gained a lot or lost many?

3. How much is too much for you? 

4. Why is presence of woman necessary in a man's life? You might say it isn't but in your heart you know it is. And I’m not talking of flesh here.

5. Y'day somebody asked this to me," What if i propose you some day?" Well.... Mmmmmmm..... yaar!! Pata nahin.......   "Well...... that was a joke" - she said afterwards. Why do girls always evade from sth by calling it a joke?!

6. Which habit of yours irritates others?! Do you often say," Kuchh Nahi" ‘cause I do and it irritates people :)

There are too may more in this ever-curious mind of mine!!

Some other day...... ha! That’s again irritating


 

Comments

  1. 1. Is the journey more enjoyable or the destination?

    Hmmmm!!!!!! well!!!!!!! journey is never enjoyable until it's in the past....and destination is an illusion........so we would never live to enjoy it.......

    2. In life, have you gained a lot or lost many?


    u gain some....u lose some......he ho ha ha ha!!!!!

    3. How much is too much for you?

    too much is too much for me......isn't it the same for every1??? Now u have me confused…….

    4. Why is presence of woman necessary in a man’s life? You might say it isn’t but in your heart you know it is. And I’m not talking of flesh here.

    I would definitely say it is, it is, it is and it is!!!!!! Even the flesh part......


    5. Y’day somebody asked this to me,” What if i propose you some day?” Well…. Mmmmmmm….. yaar!! Pata nahin……. “Well…… that was a joke” - she said afterwards. Why do girls always evade from sth by calling it a joke?!

    what about men??? don't they do the same????

    6. Which habit of yours irritates others?! Do you often say,” Kuchh Nahi” ‘cause I do and it irritates people

    will come back to this one later.......

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm in an altogether different mood today. Let me pen down the thoughts in this state of mind...

    1. The journey, when you think about it later :) We enjoyed ISM days didn't we?

    2. Lost! You were a kid, you were born free. Went to school, thoughts were imposed. Went to college, dreams and aspirations were imposed. You are wherever, you'd dream to get bigger, losing your "present".

    3. Sometimes a minuscule, sometimes not even the infinitum. 0.5 seconds of fire on the skin is too much, thousands of hours of dreaming about good times would never be too much.

    4. They are "different". They have an easier take to your problems, and that is, learning to live with them.

    5. They are intelligent as well as shy. They elicit the answer they want, and then save their own reactions by diverting the topic altogether.

    6. I talk crap mostly.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts