सपोज़ टू बी पर्सनल!!

The following piece of writing is not mine...... it was written by someone who went through my blogs...... it came in my personal mailbox and I'm going to post it here in the following space...... is it right or wrong? I dont know but i would rather do it -

"Hi!

Went through your blogs!!

You've written some beautiful moments in those weird and senseless pages.  You've made simple moments of life appear colourful, the usual knack of yours for which I've always appreciated you.  I read all at one go, and felt like somebody is pouring out his mind and heart with those small posts.  Nothing artificial about it, only moments - captured in essence by aptly chosen words.  I loved the originality and felt cornered.  I still have to learn a lot!

I would rather have loved to get the link from you than orkut.  Learn to share dear!  I don't know what kept you from passing on a simple link when you started off as early as January!  Trust me, I wouldn't have made the pages dirty with comments.  You wrote a post about things you are bad at.  Guess you identified correctly.  Simple things, you must've felt a blog is.  Why the hell would somebody bother about what's happening in and around your mind - immaterial as it is.  But, think the other way round.

People look forward to simplicity in relationships.  I would've loved to know you started off writing on net.  It would've been good for me to read first hand the day you were planning to buy a bike rather than knowing about it second hand months later!  And I would have felt better knowing what's going on in your mind.  Simplicity, a web link, a software page on the net, which can be destroyed whenever Wordpress decides to.  But look at what it triggers to!

I've always looked up to you but would still say, learn simple things damn it!  I used to say, and still maintain - "technology can't bridge hearts".  But your thoughts and actions definitely can."

अब दो शब्द तुम्हारे लिये - मैं तुम्हारा कायल हूँ और तुम्हारी प्रतिभायेँ मुझे अचम्भित करती हैं..... उपर जो तुमने लिखा है उसके लिये मैं तुम्हारा दोषी हूँ पर इन सब (मेरी) खामियों के बावजूद हम एक दूसरे को समझते हैं........ विगत वर्ष की कुछ घटनाओं से मैं कहीं अन्दर तक हिल गया था और सच कहूँ तो अपने आप पर मेरा विश्वास कम होने लगा था....... उसी विश्वास को पाने की कोशिश कर रहा हूँ मित्र! मैं तुम्हें समझाऊँ इतनी अक्ल मुझमे नहीं है पर शायद ये सब अपने आप को समझाने के लिये ही लिख रहा हूँ......

Comments

Popular Posts