Calicut Mini Marathon 2011

Completed another mini marathon (10km) yesterday. Took me around 50 min. Came 2nd among IIM K folks. Fellow 'F'cuker Devang beat me this time:) It was better organized as compared to last year. Considering that this is the 2nd year that it has been organized by Social Service Group of IIM K, I'm sure that it'll only get better in the years to come.
I had clocked the same time last year also but the difference was the ease with which we could finish the race this time. Both Devang and me think that it's time we start thinking of half-marathon. Amen.

Few images:


Comments

  1. Sahi hai Chandra sahab.. .lets c if i can make it to some marathon with u guys next year :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sure Patki bhai! You, me and Devang in Mumbai or Pune Marathon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Old habits die hard....Nice one ..."Cross- Countrer" :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Right you are dear. How is it going there?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts