Nothing in particular

Yesterday was like any other day except that i was feeling low for no reason whatsoever. And when i feel low, people around me do get infected. I must find out some ways of coming out of my sullen moods. There are many options i have - I can start singing Elvis' "Can't help falling in love" at the top of my voice, count all the prime numbers starting from 2, do a brainstorming over what went wrong, call up someone and talk to him/her, eat chocolates, shop something for someone ( or for yours truly).....

But some things really worry me a lot - like why market has gone from BAD to WORSE just when i decided to start investing in it, why lottery system was introduced for VISA allotment just when my turn came, why can't I find good track pants for myself.....

Anyways, i'm enjoying my daily game of Squash these days and am planning to buy a costly racket... praobably Head !!

Comments

Popular Posts