Love - what's that?!

Little by little I grow stronger in your arms


And my crave for you knows no bounds


What’s that ultimate destination -


or is the word nothing but an illusion?!


Men like me tend to consummate


everything with their seal of love


And women like you believe


not in destination,


not in the ultimate –


They savor the journey more than the goal.


 


Is it a mere coincidence that


our paths crossed?


Or did life have some other design


a design – more meaningful as


and when it unfolds.


Probably yes


Probably no…..


 


Just to let you know -


I craved for you today again


But, me being a man


incapable of love


(Love is for ordinary men and women)


would let it die its own death


And you being a woman


capable of self-denials


would just live in pain


and begin to savor it…….


 


 


 


 

Comments

  1. You write terrific verse !! I read the last one and it sounds amazing.

    Is that pain for real? Keep up the good work !

    BTW, wordpress is quite partial for not allowing to post something without a username..not fair at all !! I went through the trouble of creating a username to respond...

    PS: I would try writing something soon - a bit more interesting

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts