Fursat on Friday

Weird topic, isnt? but, that's my state of mind right now.... purely relaxed and not thinking much about career, friends, family etc. etc. 'll finish my work and then may be go for swimming..... swimming in rain..... the very thought fills my heart with jubilation......... I just hope that sun doesn't shine by that time......

To love and loose

to loose to reasons

the  reasons so true

the truth so  fragile

to crib about luck

the luck so hard

to wish for silence

the silence so deafening

to seek loneliness

the loneliness so very lonely

to seek a companion

the companion so fast loyal.......

By the way, somone forwarded 'Seasons in the Sun' song to me and I'm loving it right now....

Comments

  1. "When all the birds are singing in the sky,
    Now that the spring is in the air,
    With the flowers ev'rywhere,
    I wish that we could both be there."

    Was just going through the lyrics of the song you mentioned!! Nice one!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts